- Maintain a close relationship with our clients and become their Strategic Partners.
- Adopt the best practices and standards applicable to our activities and comply with all legal requirements regarding quality, occupational health and safety and environment in the countries where we operate.
- Train and raise awareness among workers, according to their roles and responsibilities, with the aim of promoting the culture of the organization.
- Guarantee the active participation, as well as consultation on occupational health and safety, of workers and their representatives in the development of the integrated management system.
Protect the environment and prevent pollution that could be generated during the development of our activities, using resources and supplies rationally.
SCG works with multiple actors in diverse social situations, where there is often a weak institutional framework or no shared understanding of what corruption is, the damage it causes, and how to avoid it.
Taking this context into account, we recognize the importance of signing this policy to give clear guidance to our team and our partners on how to identify, prevent and manage the risk of corruption.
This policy covers the entire SCG team, regardless of nationality, contractual status, or place of residence. Likewise,it applies to any person or legal entity that interacts with SCG, such as suppliers, contractors and consultants -hereinafter, business partners-. This policy will be made known to our clients and will govern the execution of all our activities.
- SCG strongly prohibits any act of bribery or form of corruption.
- SCG workers and business partners may not accept, receive, offer, promise, or give any type of advantage, special compensation, or object of value in order to obtain, retain or secure any real or apparent business or benefit, whether personally or for SCG.
- Not accept, receive, offer, promise, or give any type of advantage, special compensation, or object of value in order to obtain, retain or secure any real or apparent business or benefit, whether personally or for SCG.
- All SCG workers and business partners who participate in the operating and accounting records must be diligent, recording information fully and truthfully.
- SCG employees and business partners must use their good judgment in all the decisions they make, in order to avoid their actions being perceived as inappropriate or corrupt.
- SCG will ensure that all of its team and business partners receive timely training to ensure understanding of this policy and the risks associated with corruption.
- When a worker or business partner has a question about a situation that may involve a risk of corruption and that involves him or her directly or indirectly, they should raise this question and seek advice from their direct boss, any manager of the company or the user of their service at SCG.
- SCG will form an Ethics Committee, which is responsible for leading investigations into possible violations of this policy and determining the corresponding actions.
- Failure to comply with this policy will be considered a serious offense and, if it involves an illegal activity, SCG will be obliged to report said activities to the competent authorities.
- Employees and business partners have the obligation to report any act, conduct, information, or evidence that may violate the Anti-Corruption Policy. For this, they have the Concerns and Reports Channel that protects the reporter and their confidentiality.