Energy and Renewables
SCG supports the energy transition towards renewable energies, collaborating with investment projects in solar, wind, geothermal and hydroelectric energy in Latin America and the Caribbean.
We are aware of the social challenges related to the development of this type of project and the dialogue with its stakeholders, such as neighboring communities, fishermen's organizations, farmers, water users, among others.
We help our clients to comply with international standards and secure the financing for their projects.
- Land acquisition, easements and resettlement
- Power transmission line projects
- Management of local employment expectations
- Social and environmental due diligence and corrective action plans
- Social impact studies and citizen participation processes
- Social risks and impacts assessments and management planning
- Community relations, communication and management of expectations